Tessa - Transformation Coach & Mentor
- Accredited Master Practioner Coach & Mentor
- Masters in Coaching and Mentoring, Oxford Brookes University
- BSc Psychology degree, Southampton University
- Graduate of British Psychological Society (MBPsS)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- ILM Level 5 in Coaching
- Mindfulness Diploma
- NLP Master Practitioner
- Specialises in working with both private clients and business clients.
- Face to Face, Skype, Telephone, Online Coaching & Mentoring.
Tessa’s clients have described her coaching as insightful, empowering and transformational. She works with clients who are considering big transitions in their lives, like changing careers or starting a business. She also works with those who have had changes forced upon them, like redundancy or separation.
Her purpose is to enable her clients to achieve sustainable progress towards a more fulfilling existence. She quickly gets to understand the heart of your issue and has the ability to make the complex appear simple and create clarity when confusion often dominates. She has supported many clients as they have instigated big life transitions, making a seemingly unachievable dream become a reality.
Tessa has worked in fast-paced environments for over 20 years, predominantly with leading global technology and mobile brands. Having navigated the corporate ladder herself, progressing from the ranks of a data input clerk, qualifying as an accountant before becoming an account director.
With a degree in psychology and a master’s in coaching and mentoring, she is both able to support your aspirations for the future whilst understanding your blocks from the past.
Tessa regularly works with private clients who are considering or undergoing various life transitions. The approach differs depending on whether the transition was self-directed e.g. change of career, or if a change was forced upon them e.g. bereavement. Sometimes there are several pathways to choose between so this work often involves a creative exploration of options, decision-making tools to assess the gains and losses of each choice and support to test and trial preferred routes.
- Promotion at work, especially first time directors or managers
- Changing career direction
- Becoming a parent or not
- Becoming a carer or not
- Parental care decisions and Losing a parent
- Retirement or Redundancy
- Setting up or selling a business
Tessa is an expert in leadership development, executive coaching, mentoring and coach development, working with both organisations and coaches.
For organisations, she is able to provide executive coaching, leadership development and solutions for mentoring.
For coaches, she provides coach development and supervision.
Her approach is informed by evidence-based research. She balances organisational understanding, commercial realism and psychological well-being, as her clients navigate what’s ahead.
- Advising on coaching as a tool to help businesses achieve cultural transformation
- Supporting individuals or groups through change
- Supporting staff through business transformations
- Coaching for individual changes at work – promotion, demotion, hours reduction, relocation
- Research into the effectiveness of current mentoring, coaching or other employee support programmes
- Creation or adaptation of employee support programmes, e.g. mid-life MOT; retirement programmes; returning to work after parental leave