Dawn - Counsellor
- Qualified Person Centred Counsellor
- 15 years experience of working in wellbeing within the NHS
- Specialises in working with Adults & Young People (18+).
- Presentational specialisms: Anxiety, Stress, Depression, Anger Management, Bereavement, Self Esteem, Self Confidence and Relationship Challenges.
- Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Face to Face, Zoom, Telephone, Online Counselling, Therapy and Coaching & Walk & Talk.
One to One clients:
With 15 years of working within the NHS, 5 years as a nurse and 10 years in midwifery, Dawn has seen both the highs and lows of life. A hugely empathic individual with significant experience in supporting client welfare.
As a fully qualified counsellor, who holds registration with the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP), Dawn has gained experience in a variety of organisational and charitable settings as well as in her own private practice. Presentational experiences include Anxiety, Stress, Depression, Anger Management, Bereavement, Self-esteem, Self Confidence, Trauma and Relationship Challenges.
Experience includes working as a mentor and mental health support within a university setting. Three years in a hospice supporting a wide variety of mental health challenges. As well as supporting a wide range of challenges within her own private practice.
Dawn is a passionate believer in placing the client at the heart of her therapeutic practice, always taking sessions forward at the right pace.
Dawn is dedicated to helping couples and individuals strengthen their relationships, improve communication, and navigate the challenges of love and partnership. She is an experienced and compassionate counsellor who is committed to providing a safe and confidential space for clients to explore their concerns and find solutions.
- Couples Counseling: Tailored sessions to address issues such as communication breakdown, trust issues, infidelity, and intimacy concerns.
- Pre-Marital Counseling: Guidance for engaged couples to build a strong foundation for their marriage.
- Family Counseling: Assistance in resolving family conflicts, improving parent-child relationships, and fostering a harmonious family environment.
- Online Counseling: Virtual sessions available for those who prefer remote counselling.
Approach: Her client-centered approach ensures that each counselling experience is personalised to meet the unique needs and goals of the individuals or couples seeking help.
Face to Face, Skype, Telephone and Walk & Talk Therapy.
Practice: Croxley Green
- Abbots Langley (15 Mins)
- Bushey (15 Mins)
- Chorley Wood (15 Mins)
- Kings Langley (15 Mins)
- Rickmansworth (10 Mins)
- Watford (15 Mins)
Types of Sessions
- Walk & Talk
Types of Client
- Young People (18+)
- British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP)
Therapeutic Approach & Training
- Person Centred (L4)
Areas of Counselling I offer.