Jayne - Counsellor
- MA (JNC) Youth & Community Studies
- Foundation Degree Working with Young People and young people’s services
- Diploma in Person-Centred Counselling with additional specialist training.
- Specialises in working with Adults, Young Adults, Young People (12+).
- Presentational specialisms: Anger Management, Domestic Violence, Relationships, Anxiety, Panic, Depression, Trauma.
- Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Face to Face, Skype, Telephone, Online Counselling, Therapy and Coaching.
Counselling in Shrivenham
Jayne is a qualified, highly competent and sought-after Counsellor, who has gained experience in various professional settings alongside having her own private practice. She has experience working with adults, young adults and young people (12+).
Young People Support
With a Masters’s Level qualification in working with Youth & Community Studies and over sixteen years of working in organisation settings supporting young people, Jayne is able to offer a huge depth and breadth of emotional and psychological support.
Experienced at offering both one to one and group support. Experience of supporting young people whose mental health, family issues and risk factors prevent them from succeeding in various contexts.
As a fully qualified counsellor, she is able to offer support for a range of presentations including Anger Management, Anxiety, Bereavement, Depression, Trauma and Relationship Challenges.
She is passionate about allowing people a voice whilst offering them autonomy and empathy within the safety of a therapeutic relationship. She believes this ethos is particularly important within her modality of a person-centred approach as it allows the individual to focus on realising and reaching their full potential.
Her approach is that sessions should progress at a pace the client feels comfortable with.
Jayne is highly experienced and sought after, offering:
Face to Face, Skype, Telephone and Online Counselling, Therapy and Coaching.
- Faringdon (15 Mins)
- Highworth (9 Mins)
- Lambourne (19 Mins)
- Shellingford (15 Mins)
- Swindon (24 Mins)
- Watchfield (6 Minutes)
Types of Sessions
- Zoom & Skype
Types of Client
- Young People (12+)
- Older People
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP)
Therapeutic Approach & Training
- MA (JNC): Youth & Community Studies
- Foundation Degree: Working with Young People and Young People’s Services
- Diploma – Person Centred Counselling (L4)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Suicide Counsellor & Trainer
- Trained in the Freedom Programme
Areas of Counselling I offer.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Anger Management
- Behaviour Problems
- Career Counselling
- Carer Support
- Constraints at work
- Domestic Violence
- Emotional Abuse
- Feeling Sad
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- Health Anxiety
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic attacks
- Phobias (Specific)
- Social Phobia
- Physical abuse
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual abuse
- Weight problems (not Eating Disorders)
- Work-related stress