Natalia - Counselling Psychologist
- Graduate Member of the British Psychologist Society (GMBPsS no. 501256)
- Counselling Psychologist (BPsS)
- Accredited EMDR Psychotherapist
- Member of the British Association of Counsellors & Psychotherapists (BACP)
- Member of the National Counselling Society (NCS)
- Presentational specialisms: Anxiety, Bereavement, Depression, Mental Health, Self Esteem, Neurodiversity (ADHD, ASD, Developmental Issues), Self Confidence and Relationships.
- Therapeutic Approaches include (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Compassion Focused therapy (CFT), and Mindfulness.
- Zoom and Telephone Counselling
One to One (Adults and young people)
Natalia is a highly qualified and popular counselling psychologist, psychotherapist and Accredited EMDR practitioner.
Natalia’s international clients regularly present with presentations such as Anxiety, Bereavement, Depression, Mental Health, Self Esteem, Neurodiversity (ADHD, ASD, Developmental Issues), Self Confidence and Relationships too name but a few.
Couples & Relationship Therapy
Natalia is highly qualified and very sought-after. Her background and professional training mean that she can integrate relevant ideas and approaches from a variety of modalities and therapeutic techniques depending on the needs of the individual client (s).
It doesn’t matter if you’re on your own, married, living together, single, gay, bisexual, straight or transgender. As a highly experienced relationship therapist, Natalia is waiting to help.
She is passionate about allowing people a voice whilst offering them autonomy and empathy within the safety of a therapeutic relationship.
Her approach is that sessions should progress at a pace the client feels comfortable with
Using established psychological theory, Natalia is able to deliver workshops to help employees (one to one and in groups) uncover their personal barriers and unlock their potential. She can help with inner work, resiliency training, and emotional intelligence, to name but a few.
Able to support leadership development, executive coaching, mentoring and coach development.
Able to provide executive coaching, leadership development and solutions for mentoring.