Graham - Counsellor & Supervisor in Training
- Graduate of the Psychosynthesis Trust in London (Level 7)
- Specialises in working with Young People (18+) and Adults
- Presentation Experience: Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Anger Management, Trauma and Relationship Challenges.
- Accredited Member of the National Counselling & Psychotherapy Society (NCPS)
- Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Face to Face, Zoom, Telephone and Walk & Talk.
One to One Counselling Clients
Graham is a Graduate of the Psychosynthesis Trust in London. Psychosynthesis is an integration of different counselling principles and approaches, for example, having its roots in analytical work while at the same time being person-centred. This means Graham is able to bring a diverse approach to his counselling practice, whatever you are looking for help with.
At the core of Graham’s practice is the creation of an open, non-judgmental environment in which he will help you explore the issues that have meaning to you. Whether you need to explore future possibilities, goals and aspirations, everyday struggles, blocks, defences or difficult feelings and emotions, Graham is here to help.
Graham works with young people and adults (age 18+) on an open-ended basis or for an agreed time period to enable you to enhance your life and live it more fully. Your agreement together will determine the process and progression of the counselling and platform used to work with, either on a face-to-face basis, through video link or by phone.
As well as being a highly qualified counsellor, Graham is also a supervisor in training with the renowned Psychosynthesis Trust in London.
So if you are a counsellor looking for counselling supervision, Graham can support you in your journey to work ethically and consistently with your clients.
Types of Sessions
- Zoom & Skype
Types of Client
- Young People (18+)
- Accredited National Counselling & Psychotherapy Society (NCPS)
- Member British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP)
Therapeutic Approach & Training
- Psychosynthesis (L7)
Areas of Counselling I offer.
- Anger Management
- Anxiety & Panic
- Low Self Esteem