Natasha - Counsellor
Profile: Natasha: Counselling in Oxford
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Accredited Member of the National Counselling & Psychotherapy Society.
- Presentational specialisms: Anger Management, Anxiety, Bereavement, Depression, Loneliness, Relationships, Relocation, PTSD, Trauma.
- Specialises in working with Adults and Young Adults (18+)
- Face-to-face, Zoom, Telephone.
Natasha is a compassionate and dedicated counsellor with a deep commitment to helping individuals find healing and growth in their lives. With a wealth of experience in counselling, mental health and wellbeing, Natasha specialises in utilising a pluralistic approach to therapy. This approach allows her to draw from a range of therapeutic modalities to create a personalised approach that best suits each client’s unique needs and goals.
The pluralistic approach allows her to draw from various counselling modalities, including:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT): Skilled at helping individuals identify and challenge negative thinking and behaviour patterns. By shifting these patterns, clients can cultivate healthier thoughts, emotions, and actions, empowering them to overcome difficulties and make positive life changes.
- Gestalt Therapy: She incorporates elements of Gestalt therapy into her practice, which is a holistic and experiential approach. This modality emphasises self-awareness, personal responsibility, and exploring the present moment. Using creative techniques and dialogue, Natasha helps clients explore unresolved emotions and unfinished business, fostering personal growth and self-acceptance.
- Person-Centred Approach (PCA): She believes in creating a warm, non-judgmental therapeutic environment, aligning with the person-centred approach. Natasha fosters a strong therapeutic alliance with her clients by offering empathy, understanding, and unconditional positive regard. Together, they work towards self-discovery, self-acceptance, and personal empowerment.
Approach and Philosophy: Natasha firmly believes everyone possesses the innate capacity for growth and change. As a pluralistic counsellor, she sees her role as guiding and supporting clients on their unique journeys.
She is dedicated to creating a safe, confidential, and non-discriminatory space where clients can explore their thoughts, emotions, and experiences without fear of judgment.
During sessions, Natasha collaborates with clients to identify their goals and develop personalised working methods incorporating techniques from various therapeutic approaches. She values clients’ input and actively encourages their participation in the therapeutic process. Natasha and her clients explore strengths, challenges, and aspirations, aiming for greater self-awareness, emotional wellbeing, and personal fulfilment.
Primary areas of focus:
- Anxiety and stress management
- Depression and mood disorders
- Relationship and family issues
- Self-esteem and self-confidence
- Trauma and abuse recovery
- Bereavement, Grief and loss
- Life transitions and personal growth
If you’re ready to embark on a journey of self-exploration and growth, she is here to support you every step. Together, you can create positive change in your life.
Contact Natasha today to schedule a session.
Remember, you don’t have to face life’s challenges alone. With her’s support, solutions can be found, and inner strength discovered.
- Abingdon (18 Minutes)
- Bicester (27 Minutes)
- Carterton (34 Minutes)
- Didcot (23 Minutes)
- Faringdon (31 Minutes)
- Wantage (30 Minutes)
- Witney (28 Minutes)
Types of Sessions
- Zoom & Skype
Types of Client
- Young People (18+)
- Older People
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- Accredited Member of the British Counsellors & Psychotherapy Society
Therapeutic Approach & Training
- Integrative Diploma (Level 4)
Areas of Counselling I offer
- Anger management
- Behaviour problems
- Constraints at work
- Feeling sad
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Relationship problems
- Separation and divorce
- Work-related stress