Simon - Counsellor
- Diploma in Person-Centred Counselling
- Certificate in Online Telephone Counselling
- Member of the British Association of Counsellors & Psychotherapists (BACP) & The Person-Centred Association (PCA)
- Specialises in working with adults (18+)
- Over ten years of experience working in homeless services, and former chair of client services for Cruse Bereavement Care in Oxford
- Presenting experience: bereavement, addiction, anxiety, depression, stress, self-esteem, spirituality, and transitions
- Zoom, Telephone & Face to Face Counselling
Is there a sense that something is wrong with life at the moment? A feeling or situation that is hard to understand, talk about, or begin to process? Perhaps a role you are playing has shifted, but your mind has not; you are missing someone and feel the pain of their absence, or maybe things seem out of your control and you’re powerless to change or accept it?
Sometimes we’re not looking for answers or guidance but for a place to be heard…. really heard.
As a Person Centred Counsellor, I hope we can co-create an environment where you can feel safe, accepted, understood, and valued. A place where you can be in this moment – without judgement or being pushed to move faster than you’re ready. I seek to understand you, the pain you’re going through, and the things that are hard to voice. Through the therapeutic relationship we could develop, I believe counselling can help you to find your inner resources and your own unique growth.
I’m glad you’ve looked into counselling with one of the other counsellors vetted by Hope or me. It can take a lot of bravery to make that call and begin the first session, but in my experience, it is so worth it to start understanding ourselves.
- Abingdon (18 Minutes)
- Bicester (27 Minutes)
- Carterton (34 Minutes)
- Didcot (23 Minutes)
- Faringdon (31 Minutes)
- Wantage (30 Minutes)
- Witney (28 Minutes)
Types of Sessions
- Face to face
- Zoom & Skype
Types of Client
- Young People (18+)
- British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP)
- The Person-Centred Association (PCA)
Therapeutic Approach & Training
- Person-Centred Approach
- Certificate in Online and Telephone Counselling
Areas of Counselling I offer.
- Anxiety & Panic
- Low Self Esteem