Elena - Counsellor
- Qualified Integrative Counsellor
- Member of the British Association of Counsellors & Psychotherapists (BACP)
- Specialises in working with Adults & Young People (18+)
- Presentational specialisms: Anger Management, Anxiety, Bereavement, Bullying, Depression, Family Issues, Mental Health, Self Esteem, Self Confidence, Stress and Relationships.
- Zoom and Telephone Counselling
Elena has worked in complex care work since 2014, working with terminally ill clients and their families.
She is an integrative counsellor, meaning that she can draw upon a range of therapeutic principles in her client work including Person Centred Counselling (PCA), Gestalt and Transactional Analysis.
She has far-reaching therapeutic interests, particularly associated with Abuse, Anger Management, Anxiety, Bereavement, Bullying, Depression, Family Issues, Mental Health, Self Esteem, Self Confidence, Stress and Relationships.
Elena offers a confidential, safe space, where you can feel heard and understood in a non-judgemental and respectful way.
A compassionate and skilled counsellor who embraces the client as an individual and takes things at their pace.
She is passionate about extending autonomy and empathy within the safety of the therapeutic relationship and sees this as core to enabling the individual to realise their full potential.
Face to Face, Zoom, Telephone and Online Counselling
Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire.
- Chichester (22 Mins)
- Fareham (12 Mins)
- Havant (12 Mins)
- Petersfield (21 Mins)
- Southampton (29 Mins)
- Widley (11)
- Waterlooville (13)
Types of Sessions
Types of Clients
- Young People (18+)
- Older People
- British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP)
Therapeutic Approach & Training
- Integrative Counsellor (Person Centred, Gastalt, Transactional Analysis)
Areas of Counselling I offer
- Anger Management
- Behaviour Concerns
- Health Anxiety
- Mental Health
- Panic Attacks
- Self Confidence
- Self Esteem
- Sleep Hygiene