Lucy - Counsellor
- Qualified Integrative Counsellor
- Member of the British Association of Counsellors & Psychotherapists (MBACP)
- Specialises in working with adults & Young People (18+)
- Presentational specialisms: Abuse, Anger Management, Anxiety, Bereavement, Bullying, Depression, Family Issues, Mental Health, Pregnancy, Self Esteem, Self Confidence, Stress and Relationships.
- Zoom, Face to face and Telephone Counselling
As well as being a fully qualified integrative counsellor, Lucy has also gained experience both within an organisational setting and her own private practice. She works with both young people (18+) and adults.
As an integrative counsellor, Lucy can draw upon principles of a number of therapeutic approaches, including Person-Centred, Psychodynamic, and Cognitive Behavioural therapy (CBT).
She has far-reaching therapeutic interests, particularly associated with Abuse, Anger Management, Anxiety, Bereavement, Bullying, Depression, Family Issues, Mental Health, Pregnancy, Self Esteem, Self Confidence, Stress and Relationships.
As well as being a qualified counsellor, Lucy has also gained experience working with young people (18+) and is able to work with a variety of presentations including such things as ADHD, ADD, ASD, dyslexia, and additional learning and developmental difficulties. Physical, Sexual and Emotional challenges, as well as Bereavement, Loss, Perfectionism and exploring sexuality, have also featured in her caseload, as have Bullying, Stress, Relationship and Job and Career based challenges.
A compassionate and skilled counsellor embraces the concept of recognising the client as an individual and taking things at their pace.
She is passionate about allowing people a voice whilst offering them autonomy and empathy within the safety of the therapeutic relationship. She believes this ethos is fundamental within her therapeutic approach as it allows the individual to focus on realising and reaching their full potential.
Skype, Telephone and Online Counselling
Location: Warrington, Lancashire
- Ashton in Makerfield
- Old Trafford
- St Helens
Types of Sessions
- Face to Face
Types of Clients
- Young People (18+)
- Older People
- British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP)
Therapeutic Approach & Training
- Diploma in Integrative Counselling
Areas of Counselling I offer
- Behaviour Concerns
- Health Anxiety
- Mental Health
- Panic Attacks
- Self Confidence
- Self Esteem
- Sleep Hygiene