Deb - Counsellor
- Diploma in Person-Centred Counselling, with additional specialist training.
- Specialises in working with Adults.
- Presentational specialisms: General Counsellor and Sexual Violence Counsellor,
- Face to Face, Skype, Telephone, Online Counselling, Therapy and Coaching.
Deb is a fully qualified and very popular counsellor, with significant experience of working with a variety of presentations. She has gained experience in various professional settings alongside having her own busy private practice. She integrates various approaches including Psychodynamic Theory, Gestalt, and Relational Theories into her Client work depending on the client and their presenting issue.
As well as being both an experienced and qualified general counsellor, Deb has also received specialist training as a sexual violence counsellor and has worked at both the Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC) and Gloucestershire Rape and Sexual Abuse Centre.
Deb also has significant experience of working with Relationship Issues and Families as well as Abuse, Bereavement, Sexual Assault, Addiction, Anxiety and Depression.
A passionate and sensitive counsellor who has a particular gift at supporting people in their spiritual as well as their emotional and psychological journeys.
A few of the things Deb’s previous clients have asked us to share:
“My Counselling session with Deb has helped me so much in many different aspects of my life.
I feel very comfortable around Deb and I feel lucky to have her as my counsellor.
She is very kind, understanding and non-judgemental.
I feel extremely grateful for the help she has given me and I would highly recommend her to others”.
“Deb is very kind, understanding and non-judgemental”
“Deb has an incredible calmness about her and has taught and guided me through this”
“Deb taught me I’m not broken or damaged, I’m healing”
If you would like to either work with Deb do get in touch.
- Cheltenham (28 Minutes)
- Cirencester (32 Minutes)
- Painswick (16 Minutes)
- Stroud (27)
- Quedgeley (12)
Types of Sessions
- Zoom & Skype
Types of Client
- Older People
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- Diploma – Person Centred Counselling (L4)
Additional Non-Qualification based CPD includes
- Psychodynamic Therory
Areas of Counselling I offer.
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Asperger’s syndrome
- Attachment disorder in children
- Behaviour problems
- Bipolar disorder
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Child-related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Children’s learning difficulties
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Drug addiction
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Health anxiety
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic attacks
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Separation anxiety
- Sexual abuse
- Sexual Violence
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Young carers