Elaine - Counsellor (Hertford )
- Qualified Person Centred Counsellor
- Specialises in working with Adults & Young People (18+).
- Presentational specialisms: Anxiety, Stress, Depression, Anger Management, Bereavement, Self Esteem, Self Confidence and Relationship Challenges.
- Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Face to Face, Skype, Telephone, Online Counselling, Therapy and Coaching.
Elaine is an experienced and much sought after Person Centred Counsellor who has gained experience working in various organisational and charitable settings as well as within her own private practice. She blends principles from a range of modalities into her Person Centred work, including Psychodynamic, Gestalt and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
Over Seven years of counselling experience, including four years in a Drug and Alcohol Addiction Service, means Elaine is particularly drawn to working with clients who are struggling with Anxiety, Stress, Depression, Anger Management, Bereavement, Self Esteem, Self Confidence, Addiction and Relationship Challenges to name just a few.
She is a compassionate and skilled counsellor who places the needs of the client at the heart of all that she does.
Face to Face, Skype, Telephone and Online Counselling
- Buntingford (20 Mins)
- Harlow (20 Mins)
- Harpenden (27 Mins)
- Hatfield (13 Mins)
- Stevenage (23 Mins)
- St Albans (26 Mins)
- Welwyn Garden City (15 Mins)
Types of Sessions
- Zoom & Skype
Types of Client
- Young People (18+)
- British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP)
Therapeutic Approach & Training
- Person-Centred (L5)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
Areas of Counselling I offer.
- Anger Management
- Anxiety & Panic
- Domestic Abuse
- Self Confidence
- Self Esteem
- Work Related Stress