Ivo - Counsellor
- Level 5 Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- Specialises in working with Young People and Adults
- Presentation Experience: Anxiety, Low Self Esteem, Exploring Sexuality, Trauma.
- Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Face to Face, Zoom, Telephone.
Ivo is a qualified integrative counsellor who works with young people (age 16 plus) and adults. He feels passionately about supporting mental health and works hard to help clients overcome difficulties and day-to-day challenges. He is committed to empowering positive change in individuals and improving day to day wellbeing.
He offers a safe and non-judgmental place where people can be themselves, where they can bring and share their experiences and look at how situations affect their lives.
Through a range of therapeutic approaches, he helps you explore your thoughts, feelings, and behaviours.
Ivo helps clients gain insight into their problems and personal circumstances. Helping you understand where your difficulties come from and, when appropriate, gently explore different perspectives. Together, we will work through layers of emotions and behaviours to help you face your challenges and regain control of your thoughts, feelings, and actions.
Through time in private practice and organisational settings, Ivo has worked with diverse presentations. These include self-worth, self-confidence, child abuse, anxiety, relationship and family issues, trauma, sexuality, diversity, perfectionism, panic attacks and loss.
Face to Face, Skype, Telephone and Online Counselling, Therapy and Coaching.
- Didcot (14 Mins)
- Harwell (14 Mins)
- Oxford (20 Mins)
- Wantage (22 Mins)
- Benson (24 Mins)
- Wallingford (26 Mins)
Types of Sessions
- Zoom & Skype
Types of Client
- Young People
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP)
Therapeutic Approach & Training
- Diploma in Integrative Counselling (L4)
- Certificate in Counselling in Young People
Areas of Counselling I offer.
- Anxiety & Panic
- Domestic Abuse
- Emotional Abuse
- Low Self Esteem
- Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Performance