Jade - Counsellor
- Diploma: Integrative Counselling
- Member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists
- Face to Face, Skype, Zoom, Telephone, Online Counselling.
I am an integrative therapist which means that I use a variety of different modalities to support you, depending on your needs. This gives the flexibility to access a range of theories to enhance our work together.
I believe that each person is a unique individual, so we will take our time to really understand what is best going to support your needs.
Throughout my work, I respect the client’s way of being and the difficulty that opening up about painful experiences can bring. Hence, the pace of the work is determined by the client and our focus is on building a therapeutic relationship in which clients feel supported to express their truth.
Empowering people to navigate their own way through difficulties is at the core of my practice.
I also have a postgraduate qualification in Educational leadership, which means that I have been involved in teaching counselling trainees as well as working as a training officer for the University of Southampton.
Location: Bury, Lancashire
Types of Sessions
- Zoom & Skype
Types of Client
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- British Association Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP)
- Diploma – Integrative (L5)
Areas of Counselling I work with
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Health anxiety
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic attacks
- Relationship problems
- Work-related stress