Jo - Counsellor
- Qualified Person Centred Counsellor
- 20 years of experience working within the health and welfare sector
- Specialises in working with Adults, Young Adults.
- Presentational specialisms: Anxiety, Stress, Sleep Disorders, Fatigue, Depression, Anger Management, Bereavement and Relationship Challenges.
- Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Face to Face, Skype, Telephone, Online Counselling, Therapy and Coaching.
As well as being a fully qualified Person-Centred Counsellor, Jo has over 20 years experience working in the health and welfare sector. She worked as a Residential Social Worker for 12 years, supporting clients with a variety of highly complex needs. This gave Jo a real sense of just how challenging life’s challenges can be, inspiring her to subsequently run an advocacy scheme to give a voice to those in need.
Since qualifying, Jo has continued to gain experience both in a charitable setting, often working with high-risk clients, as well as in her own private practice.
Jo has wide-ranging interests. However, she is particularly drawn to working with clients struggling with Anxiety, Stress, Sleep Disorders, Fatigue, Depression, Anger Management, Bereavement and Relationship Challenges to name just a few.
She remains passionate about helping clients find their own voice whilst offering them autonomy and empathy within the safety of a therapeutic relationship.
Her approach is that sessions should progress at a pace the client feels comfortable with, with compassion at the heart of all that she does.
Face to Face, Skype, Telephone and Online Counselling
- Bracknell (26 Mins)
- Egham (19 Mins)
- Eton (2 Mins)
- Hayes (27 Mins)
- Maidenhead (18 Mins)
- Slough (11 Mins)
- Taplow (23 Mins)
Types of Sessions
- Zoom & Skype
Types of Client
- Young People (18+)
- British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP)
Therapeutic Approach & Training
- Person Centred (L4)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
Areas of Counselling I offer.
- Anger Management
- Anxiety & Panic
- Domestic Abuse
- Low Self Esteem
- Sleep Disorders
- Work Related Stress