Josie - Counsellor
- Post Graduate Diploma (Level 7) in Integrative Counselling with additional specialist training.
- Specialises in working with Adults, Young Adults, Young People and Children.
- Presentational specialisms: Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, Eating Disorders, Relationships, Self Confidene & Esteem.
- Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Face to Face, Skype, Telephone, Online Counselling, Therapy and Coaching.
Josie is a highly qualified, experienced, and very sought-after Counsellor who has gained experience in various professional settings alongside having her own private practice. Qualified since 2002, she has gained significant experience of working with adults, young people, and in a variety of organisational settings.
She possesses both a broad and detailed level of experience and understanding in working with a wide variety of presentations, including anxiety, depression, self-confidence and esteem, trauma, eating disorders and relationship challenges.
Having received specialist relationship training she now offers a wide range of relational support to both individuals and couples. It doesn’t matter if you’re on your own, married, living together, single, gay, bisexual, straight or transgender, as a highly experienced relationship therapist Josie is waiting to help.
Specialist training in Trauma Based CBT, and experience of supporting the metropolitan police for many years enables her to offer trauma based support to clients in a wide range of circumstances.
She has also trained with the National Centre for Eating Disorders and has been associated with the UK eating disorder charity BEAT. As such she is often able to offer ongoing support to clients with a range of eating disorders.
She is passionate about allowing people a voice whilst offering them autonomy and empathy within the safety of a therapeutic relationship.
Her approach is that sessions should progress at a pace the client feels comfortable with. For further information or to book now!
- Bracknell (26 Mins)
- Egham (19 Mins)
- Eton (2 Mins)
- Hayes (27 Mins)
- Maidenhead (18 Mins)
- Slough (11 Mins)
- Taplow (23 Mins)
Types of Sessions
- Zoom & Skype
Types of Client
- Young People (16+)
- British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP)
Therapeutic Approach & Training
- Integrative (L7)
- Trauma Based CBT
- Working with Eating Disorders
Areas of Counselling I offer.
- Anger Management
- Anxiety & Panic
- Domestic Abuse
- Eating Disorders
- Low Self Esteem
- Work Related Stress