Keely - CBT Therapist
- Fully Qualified and Accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (BABCP.Accred) (2014)
- Foundation Training in Mindfulness
- Works both within the NHS and in Private Practice Settings.
- Face to Face, Skype, Zoom, Telephone, Online.
I am a fully accredited Cognitive behavioural therapist (CBT)with the BABCP, working both in private practice and in the NHS.
I am also qualified in EMDR-Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing Therapy and Clinical Hypnosis.
I have completed the Foundation year in Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy MBCT, which enables me to teach Mindfulness.
Additionally, I have a background in Mental Health Nursing and am a registered mental health nurse.
I also specialise in working with long term conditions such as COPD, cancer and diabetes.For further information or to book now!
Types of Sessions
- Zoom & Skype
Types of Client
- Older People
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- British Association Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy BABCP (Accred)
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness-Based CBT
- Clinical Hypnotherapy
Areas of special interest
- Eating Disorders
- Low Self Esteem
- Social Anxiety