Nikki - Counsellor
- Level 6 training in Systemic Therapy (Family & Couples Therapy), Diplomas in Psychotherapeutic Counselling & Person-Centred Counselling, along with additional specialist training. Nikki’s commitment to ongoing professional development has led her to her currently studying for a Post Graduate qualification (L7) in System Therapy (Family and Couples)
- Specialises in working with Adults, Young Adults, Young People and Children.
- Presentational specialisms: Anxiety, Depression, Relationships, Bereavements, Loss and Domestic, Sexual Abuse and Trauma.
- Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Face to Face, Skype, Telephone, Online Counselling, Therapy and Coaching.
Nikki is a qualified, highly competent and very sought-after Counsellor, who has gained experience in various professional settings alongside having her own private practice. She has significant experience in working with adults, young adults, young people and children.
As well as being a fully qualified counsellor, she also has an ongoing commitment to continued professional development and is currently studying for a Post Graduate qualification in System Practice (Family & Couples Therapy).
Nikki has received suicide prevention training as well as being trained via Oxfordshire Sexual Abuse and Rape Crisis Centre (OSARCC). She is also a member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP) and attends regular workshops and training to inform and supplement her ongoing practice.
Nikki is comfortable working with a wide variety of mental health and well-being needs including Anxiety, Depression, Loss and Bereavement, Domestic and Sexual Abuse.
She also has experience working collaboratively with other mental health professionals and supporting people of all ages when working with a variety of complex presentations.
Nikki’s training can help you by identifying ‘blocks’, allowing you to focus on the solutions that allow you to achieve your goals and increase your well being and happiness.
Her approach is that sessions should progress at a pace the client feels comfortable with.
Face to Face, Skype, Telephone and Online Counselling, Therapy and Coaching.
Click here to contact us or to book an appointment
Location Thame, Oxfordshire
- Aylesbury (27 Mins)
- Haddenham (9 Mins)
- Great Milton (13 Mins)
- Princes Risborough (14 Mins)
- Chinnor (10)
- Waddesdon (19)
Types of Sessions
- Zoom & Skype
Types of Client
- Young People
- Older People
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP)
Therapeutic Approach & Training
- Post Graduate Certificate in Systemic Practice ~ ongoing (L7)
- Certificate in Systemic Practice (Families and Couples) (L6)
- Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Practice (L5)
- Diploma – Person-Centred Counselling (L4)
- Certificate in Suicide Prevention (L4)
- Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Sexual Abuse and Rape Crisis Trained
- Suicide Prevention
Areas of Counselling I offer.
- Domestic Abuse
- Sexual Abuse