Nikki - Counsellor
- Diploma in Person-Centred Counselling.
- Specialises in working with Adults, Young Adults, Young People and Children.
- Presentational specialisms: Crisis and Trauma, PTSD, Military Veterans, Child Abuse, Bereavement and Loss, Dissociation, Anxiety, Depression, Self Confidence & Self Belief, Suicide First Aider.
- Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Face to Face, Skype, Telephone, Online Counselling, Therapy and Coaching.
Nikki is a qualified, highly competent and experienced Counsellor, who has supported literally hundreds of clients over the years. She has gained experience in various professional settings alongside having her own busy private practice. She has significant experience in working with adults, young adults, young people and children.
As well as being qualified, Nikki has completed additional specialist training in Crisis and Trauma Counselling, PTSD Management, Child Abuse, Military Counselling, Grief Loss and Dissociation, Self Confidence & Self Belief. She is also trained in Suicide awareness and is a Suicide First Aider.
If you are experiencing Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Flashbacks, Negative Thoughts and Worry, Anger or any number of other symptoms of Trauma or PTSD, then Nikki has been trained to support you.
Nikki is DBS certificated. She is also a member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP) and attends regular ongoing workshops and training to inform and supplement her practice.
Nikki has significant experience of working with different client populations, including:
- Trauma & PTSD support
This aims to help people to understand why they react to people in the way they do. Nikki supports self-exploration and collaboratively you would work on developing coping strategies. Nikki has experience of working both one-to-one and in group settings.
This work is for anyone who has experienced any form of trauma or abuse or suffers from PTSD.
- Youth Work
Nikki is also an experienced youth worker, so has experience of working with younger people who present with a variety of complex issues.
Nikki will support you to identify the various ‘blocks’ that challenge you and helps you to explore strategies that can support your life going forward.
She is passionate about recognizing people’s journeys, respecting their perspectives and supporting them in finding strategies that are right for them.
Nikkis says: “It is all about giving people a voice, respecting their journey and recognising that there is no one solution that is right for everyone”.
If you feel that Nikki is what you are looking for, click above to get in touch.
Location: Highnam Ferrers, Northampton
- Corby (33 Minutes)
- Kettering ( 25 Minutes)
- Rushden (6 Minutes)
- Towcester (32 Minutes)
- Wellingborough (14 Minutes)
Types of Sessions
- Zoom & Skype
Types of Client
- Young People
- Older People
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP)
Therapeutic Approach & Training
- Diploma – Person Centred Counselling (L4)
- Diploma – Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Art Therapy.
- Crisis and Trauma Counselling.
- Child Abuse.
- Military Counselling.
- Grief Loss and Dissociation.
- Suicide awareness.
- Suicide First Aider.
Areas of Counselling I offer
- Anger management
- Carer support
- Child Abuse
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Relationship problems
- Work-related stress