Roxana - Counsellor
- Psychology Degree (2007)
- Integrative Counsellor since 2015
- Specialises in working with adults. and young people 14+
- Presentational specialisms: Anxiety, Depression, Bereavement, Trauma, Domestic Abuse, Relationships and Work Base Challenges.
- Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Face to Face, Skype, Telephone, Online Counselling, Therapy and Coaching.
Roxana is an experienced and sought-after integrative counsellor that has gained experience in a variety of settings since qualifying in 2015. Prior to that, she studied for a Psychology Degree, which she obtained in 2007.
Since qualifying, she has gained significant experience in a range of organisational and charitable settings, including both a children’s charity and a charity supporting women who have been subject to domestic abuse. She also continues to gain ongoing experience within her own busy private practice. This supports her current area of focus in supporting both adults and young people 14+.
Roxana’s experience means that she regularly supports people with a range of presentations including anxiety, depression, domestic abuse, relationship challenges, low self-esteem, bereavement and loss.
She is passionate about allowing people a voice whilst offering them autonomy and empathy within the safety of a therapeutic relationship. She believes this ethos is particularly important within her therapeutic approach, as it allows the individual to focus on realising and reaching their full potential.
Her approach is that sessions should progress at a pace the client feels comfortable with.
Roxana is highly experienced and sought after, offering:
Face to Face, Skype, Telephone and Online Counselling.
Location: Windsor (SL5) & Slough (SL1)
- Beaconsfield (25 Mins)
- Bracknell (26 Mins)
- Egham (19 Mins)
- Eton (2 Mins)
- Hayes (21 Mins)
- Maidenhead (18 Mins)
- Taplow (23 Mins)
Types of Sessions
- Zoom & Skype
Types of Client
- Young People
- Older People
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP)
Therapeutic Approach & Training
- Degree – Psychology
- Diploma – Integrative
- Domestic Violence
- Working with Suicidal Clients
Areas of Counselling I offer.
- Anger Management
- Constraints at work
- Domestic Violence
- Emotional Abuse
- Feeling Sad
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- Health Anxiety
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Physical abuse
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual abuse
- Work-related stress